Canon is a Japanese multinational corporation that produces high-quality optical and imaging products. Canon has established itself as one of the leading printer manufacturers. Every device can develop a problem due to unforeseen circumstances. Canon Printer Not Printing Colors is a common problem among Canon printer users.
Why is the Canon Printer Not Printing?
Some primary reasons why colors are not printed by the printer include:
- Printer drivers that aren’t in use any longer
- Cartridge ink levels are low.
- Canon printer setup error
- Ink cartridges that aren’t compatible
- The connection between the printer and the system was broken.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re not sure what to do next. This blog contains detailed Canon printer troubleshooting instructions for resolving the “Canon printer not printing colour” problem.
How To Fix a Canon Printer Not Printing Color?
- Method 1: Examine the level of ink in the cartridges.
The Canon printer may not print colors due to low ink levels in the color cartridges. You can follow the below steps to solve this issue.
- Remove the ink cartridges with caution after opening the printer.
- Examine the ink levels in the cartridges.
- Replace the cartridges with new ones if the ink supply is low.
- Reset them and try a test print.
- Method 2: Check the printing settings.
The color printing option is not always enabled, which could be the cause of this problem. To change the color printing settings, follow these steps:
- Select Settings from the Start menu.
- Right-click on the printer you’re using in “Printers and Scanners.”
- Choose Properties. Check to see if color printing is available. If it isn’t already enabled, do so and save the changes.
- Simply call our printer support phone number for immediate assistance.
- Method 3: Printer driver update
Printer drivers establish a connection between the printer and the operating system and thus play an important role. To ensure the driver’s proper operation, either update the driver or download new drivers from Canon’s official website.
- Method 4: Perform a power cycle
Try turning off your printer and unplugging all of the printer’s cords. Turn it on and secure all of the cords. To see if the problem has been resolved, use the print command.
Dial the Canon Printer Support Number to resolve all the issues.
The methods listed above should resolve the problem. However, if the problem persists, call the Canon printer customer service number. Our delegates will assist you in resolving all of your Canon printer issues. You can also visit our website, www.simpleprinterguide.com, for more information.