You’ve just purchased the fantastic Brother HL-2270dw printer and are ready to use it. When you try to insert the cartridge, however, you get an error message. Does it strike an emotion with you? If this is the case, you’ve come to the right page. We’ll go over how to reset the Brother HL 2270dw printer to fix any issues. When this problem occurs, your print operations may be terminated, and you may receive the Brother Printer Offline error.
The Brother HL 2270dw printer is a laser printer that requires toner replacement on a regular basis. If you get an error while setting the toner, the safest way to fix it is to reset it.
Easy steps to troubleshoot the issue and reset the toner of Brother HL 2270DW
- Open your printer’s cover and keep it open while you complete the rest of the steps.
- Turn off the printer.
- To turn on the printer, press the Go button.
- Let go of the button once the lights have turned on.
- Press and hold the Start/Go button twice.
- Wait until all of the lights have turned on before proceeding.
- Press the Go button 5 times to make sure the printer light is blinking and the turner light is off.
- Install the printer’s cover.
- To resume normal printing, restart the computer.
This procedure will take care of everything. If you require additional assistance, please contact the Brother support team.
Easy Technique for Brother HL 2270dw Wireless Setup
- Keep your Brother HL 2270dw printer close to your router.
- Ensure if the power cord is plugged in.
- Activate the printer.
- Press the WPS or AOSS button on your router for a few seconds.
- A wireless setup button is located on the back of the printer. Press the button for 2 seconds.
- The printer will look for a network connection. The LED light next to the toner will blink until then.
- The toner and drum LED lights will blink while the printer establishes a network connection.
- The printer is successfully connected to the network when the Ready light blinks.
Installing the Brother hl 2270dw driver
- Place the Brother driver CD in your computer. Ascertain that you are logged in as the administrator.
- The wizard for installing Brother printer drivers will appear.
- Choose your model.
- To successfully install the drivers, agree to the license and follow the onscreen instructions.