HP is a popular printer brand because of its excellent print quality and affordability. HP has a wide range of printer models to suit a variety of needs and applications. If you possess an HP printer and are looking for a simple setup installation, you’ve come to the right place. This article provides a step-by-step approach for setting up an HP printer wireless setup that may be completed without the assistance of a professional.
HP printer wireless installation process
Step 1: Connection of the HP wireless printer to the network.
It’s best if the wireless printer and your computer are on the same network. Simply position the wireless HP printer in close proximity to the network to connect it to it.
For Printer with a touch screen:
- Select Wireless Setup from the Settings menu (or similar option).
- Enter the network name (SSID) and the password which is commonly found on the backside of the modem.
Printers without a touch screen:
- On the printer, press and hold the Wireless setting button. Press and hold the power and wifi setting buttons together if you’re using Tango printers.
- To change the front LED lights, hit the WPS button on your modem.
- If you don’t have a WPS button, go to the official HP website and download the HP Smart application, then follow the onscreen instructions.
If you’re having trouble connecting an HP printer to a wireless network, call our HP printer support phone number for assistance.
Step 2: Connecting your HP printer to your computer
- Ascertain that the device is linked to the same network as your printer.
- From HP’s official website, download the driver for your device depending on its requirements.
- Double-tap the downloaded file to launch the wizard.
- Click on Next and accept the licenses
- To connect the HP printer to the device, follow the on-screen directions.
Following the above-mentioned steps shall set up your HP wireless printer. In case you face any issues, feel free to reach out to us If the problem persists, please call the HP printer technical support.