It’s pretty common to run into a problem with any device, and printers aren’t an exception to them. Without a doubt, HP is one of the best-known brands on the planet. However, when using HP, users may encounter some issues, particularly if an operation is forced or executed incorrectly. Regardless of the doubt that plagues users, resetting the HP Printer to Factory Settings is one of the most straightforward ways to resolve a wide range of printer issues.
This blog will provide you with a step-by-step procedure for resting your HP printer. Continue reading to learn how to successfully reset your HP printer.
How to Reset HP Printer to Factory Settings?
- Turn off your HP printer and disconnect the printers from the power outlet and remove the power cords.
- Remove all of the printer’s USB cables.
- For at least 30 seconds, press and hold the power button.
- Connect the power plug to the printer and the power source.
- Install the HP drivers after turning on the printer.
Contact the HP Printer Helpline Number if you run into any problems while following the steps or if you have any other printer-related issues.
How To Install HP Drivers?
Once you reset the HP printer, you need to install the drivers. To download and install the drivers:
- Enter the printer model in the search bar on HP’s official website.
- Click on “Download” option from the drop-down menu.
- Double-tap the software to launch the wizard after it has been downloaded.
- Continue after agreeing to the user end license.
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to instal it.
- Add the HP printer as the next step.
- Select the printer’s name from the Add window screen and tap Add.
- Give the printer a print command to see if the connection is established. If everything goes smoothly, your connection will be complete.
These steps will help you restore the printer’s factory settings. If you have any questions or concerns. Our delegates will provide you with guidance and comprehensive solutions to all of your problems.
Disclaimer: We are a non-affiliated THIRD-PARTY SUPPORT COMPANY, not affiliated with HP. We provide software support for printers, desktops, laptops, wireless printers, and peripherals. We offer services through a network of highly trained specialists and experts who have received certification from leading technology companies. The site’s brand names, trademarks, and company names are the property of their respective owners. If the product is still under warranty, the manufacturer or vendor may offer free repair and replacement. Our services are always available on the brand’s official website. No affiliation with any brand is implied by the trademark and use of the name.