In today’s digital world, having a printer has become a necessity. Printers perform a variety of tasks, from submitting hardcopies of an e-form to submitting assignments. So we’ve established that we’ll need a printer, but the question now is which one? There are many printer brands on the market, but one that stands out is Canon. It’s a top-notch brand because of its sleek design, ease of use, and affordability. Canon printers, on the other hand, may develop problems over time as a result of heavy use. Canon printer error E59 is one such issue.
This blog is for you if you’ve encountered Canon printer error code e59. We’ll talk about what the error is and how to fix it here.
What is Canon Printer Error E59?
The Canon printer error code E59 is a common issue that occurs when there is a mismatch between the printer’s paper settings and the properties of the actual paper being fed into the printer. The good news is that you can solve this problem by following a few simple steps.
Why does error E59 occur on Canon printer?
The primary cause of this problem, as previously stated, is when the paper settings fed into the printer do not match the features of the paper set in the printer. This error can also occur if the firmware is out of date or if there are internal problems. Whatever the cause of the error, there are several solutions listed below.
How to fix Canon printer error E59?
The methods for Windows and Mac OS are listed below. Follow the below steps as depending on your computer’s operating system.
Fix Canon printer error E59 in Windows
- By tapping the Windows icon and navigating to Printers and Devices, you can check the printer settings.
- Examine the settings to see if they match the paper you’re feeding into the machine.
- Change the settings if there is a difference.
- Save your changes when you’re finished.
- Test a sample print to see if the problem has been resolved.
Fix Canon printer error code E59 on Mac
The troubleshooting of Canon printer error E59 on Mac are as follows:
- Go to the printer settings by tapping on the apple icon.
- Check the printer settings to make sure they’re correct for the paper you’re using.
- Save your changes and try a test print after you’ve double-checked everything.
- The problem will be mitigated if the settings are similar to the actual paper.
The procedures outlined above are effective in resolving the problem. Contact Canon printer customer service if the problem persists. I hope this information is useful in resolving the Canon printer error E59.