You have completed a print job and now in between experiencing Canon printer error U052. It would be extremely infuriating, and the level of frustration would be proportional to the significance of the print job. Does it strike a chord with you? If your answer is yes, you can relax because you’ve arrived at the right place to solve your problem.
This blog will cover the Canon Printer error U052 in detail, as well as how to avoid and mitigate it.
What is error U052 in canon printer?
When the print head is installed incorrectly or is faulty, the Canon printer error U052 appears. It’s a common problem and has a simple solution. This problem can also occur if the printer is missing a print head. To resolve this issue, follow the Canon printer troubleshooting steps listed below.
How To Fix Canon Printer Error U052
If you’ve completed a print job and are now encountering Canon printer error code U052 then follow these steps:
- Open the printer’s access door. The print head and cartridges will be exposed as a result of this.
- Disconnect the printer’s power cord.
- Taking the cartridge out of the slot is the first step. The print head will be exposed as a result of this.
- Remove the print head from the printer.
- Clean the print head of the printer with a soft cotton cloth.
- Replacing the print head and ink cartridges.
- Make sure they’re set correctly.
- Connect the power source and close the lid.
- Run a test print to see if the Canon Error U052 has been resolved.
Resolve Error U052 when there is no installed print head
- Turn off the printer.
- Remove the printer’s lid. If no cartridges or print heads are present, the cartridge slot will be in the middle.
- Place the print head next to the cartridge slot on the sliding rail.
- Make sure the cartridges are properly aligned.
- Close the cover and inspect the issue to see if it has been overhauled.
If the problem persists, call the Canon printer support number. Any issue, related to Canon printer paper jam to spooler errors, everything can be resolved by contacting the team.