How to Connect Brother Printer to Wifi
Brother Printer Support USA is crucial if you start facing problems with your machine. Brother printer driver download helps you resolve some of the problems by yourself but sometimes you need expert guidance. Connecting a Brother printer to wifi is quite an easy thing to do but sometimes the machine starts throwing tantrums. Brother is a popular brand when it comes to printing devices. But it also faces problems. At such times of crisis, it is only the Brother printer customer service that comes to your rescue.
Read on to connect a Brother printer to wifi before calling the Brother printer customer service:
Step 1: Before you start with the Brother printer driver download, make sure that you note down the configuration of the wireless network settings for future reference.
The information that you need to note down includes:
- Network Name, which is also known as ESSID or SSID
- Network Key, which may also appear under the titles like Password, Encryption Key and Security Key.
NOTE: In case you are not being able to find the Network Name or Key then not even Brother Printer Support USA team can help. However, we can help you with that as well. Just follow the simple instructions given below.
- Pick up wifi router and see if the above-mentioned information is written on the base of it.
- Refer to the documents that you received at the time of router installation.
- You usually don’t get this information from the Brother printer customer service USA. So, in case you fail to find the Network Name and Key with the help of the above two solutions, then contact the Internet service provider.
Step 2: Ensure configuration before connecting a Brother printer to wifi. Here below is how you can do it without much of trouble:
- Make sure that the power cord of your Brother printer is well connected and has active supply of electricity.
- Start your Brother printer or restart if it was turned on. The Brother Printer Support team will help in case Brother printer won’t turn on.
- Choose the Network option with either a mouse click or keyboard keys before hitting the OK button.
- Similarly, choose the WLAN option and click on the OK button.
- Now, go to the Setup Wizard and proceed by choosing the OK option.
- The screen will show a “WLAN Enable?” message, after which you need to click on the YES option to enable the wireless network.
This is it. The wireless setup wizard will start and complete automatically. See, connecting a Brother printer to wifi was this easy.
In case you have not been successful despite following our guide without any mistake and your Brother printer says offline even after that then it is better to connect with our team of experts over a phone call. Contact Brother Printer Support center to resolve the issue and enjoy an uninterrupted printing experience.