Personal Information That We Collect When Someone Visits Our Website
When someone visits our website and asks for any service, we ask for the following information.
- Name of the person
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Product Information
- Other Related Information
When We Collect Information?
We collect the personal information as our user, in the following scenario
- When user fill the form on our website
- When the user use the Live Chat option
- When the user enters the information manually for posting your feedback or comments.
The Way We Use the Information Shared by Our Users
We use the details shared by users in situations like registering with us when a user asks for the service from this website. Also, your data shall be collected during the signup process or while registering for a newsletter, or during a response to a survey. In addition to this, we can use your details for marketing communication, surfing the website, and to use for any other function. Below examples shows, your data is used for the following purposes:
- For your experience to be personalized
- It also allows us to provide you the kind of content that you want to see
- to inform you of the latest offers.
- To enhance our website based on your feedback given
- To give the best services that you have requested for
Measures to Protect Your Privacy
- Simpleprinterguide never ask to share information about your credit card on our website
- Our website information contains and provides only insightful articles
- We also ensure regular malware scans are performed
- No SSL certificate is used on our website as it never asks users for credit card numbers
Use of ‘cookies’?
- For the purpose of collecting the website traffic information.
- To collect the information regarding the website interactions.
In order to follow up on this information on our behalf, we can use trustworthy third-party providers. Users can switch off the cookies whenever they want, but the personalized and enhancing experience will not be delivered. Cookies are used mainly for geotargeting purposes or for showing certain ads based on specific sites visited.
Third-party Disclosure at Our Website
Third-party Links at Our Website
At our discretion, we may or may not provide third-party services on our website, which have their own privacy policies. Hence, you are also advised to follow their procedures separately before using their services.
Conduct Tracking by Third Parties?
On our website, we allow third-party conduct monitoring.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We respect the regulations enforced by the Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) for gathering information from children under 13. According to this act, we put parents in charge of such scenarios.
We may do some changes in this policy at our absolute discretion, and may or may not inform the users personally. Users are requested to visit this page regularly to learn about the same.
Disclaimer** We provide guideline support related to the services of the printer. We are not directly associated with the company. We hold no affiliation or association for any of these brands or outsider organizations. For service under warranty, you must contact the respective company and can get free support service from the brand. This is only an informational site. You are fully responsible for any loss of reference, financial, or circumstance by using this website.